2359 Joni Mitchell - Hejira

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Z7YozbBNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Hejira; Year: 1976; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Folk
Hejira is and will always be one of my absolute favourite albums from Joni Mitchell. This is such a great mix of music and lyric writing; I love the way they mixed her great folk stylings with jazz. Anyway, this is one of the great examples off the record, obviously with it being the title-track, such a pretty song.

Hear Hejira on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dream Theater - Under a Glass Moon

My song pick two years ago today: Pearl Jam - Light Years

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - Factory

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Freewill

My song pick five years ago today: R.E.M. - Stand

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - Killer Queen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade