2360 Primus - John the Fisherman

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jm-ABPjaL._SX300_.jpg
From: Frizzle Fry; Year: 1990; Genre: Metal/Funk
Had Primus on the brain this morning and I wanted to pick one of their songs. This is, I believe, one of their first big hit singles and is the first in a four-part story called Fisherman's Chronicles.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pearl Jam - Go

My song pick two years ago today: The Ventures - Beethoven's Sonata in C#-Minor

My song pick three years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Count Zero

My song pick four years ago today: Louis Armstrong - La Vie en Rose

My song pick five years ago today: The Thermals - No Culture Icons

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crossfire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn