2356 Rush - Freeze (Part IV of 'Fear')

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51xkKUdrJSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Vapor Trails (Remixed); Year: 2013 (2002); Genre: Progressive Rock
They finally got around to fixing the mess that was the album Vapor Trails. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad album, but the mixing and mastering of the original left it a clippy and distorted mess. Since the overwhelming positive reception of the remasters of Earthshine and One Little Victory it made it kind of a nobrainer.
Anyway, as you know or might not know this was Neil Peart's continuation of his original 'Fear Trilogy' (now called 'Fear Series') and more or less follows along the same lines both lyrically and musically.

Hear the new remastered version of Freeze on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

My song pick two years ago today: Dion - Abraham, Martin and John

My song pick three years ago today: Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht

My song pick four years ago today: Cab Calloway & The Harlemaniacs - The Reefer Man

My song pick five years ago today: Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections

My song pick six years ago today: Quarterflash - Harden my Heart


Comments

  1. Vapor Trails is becoming a personal favorite since the remaster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree; it's a great album and since they fixed the levels it has great depth.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn