2342 Savatage - Scream Murder

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Dw7Oxt0SL._SY300_.jpg
From: Sirens; Year 1983; Genre: Metal
I was drawing a blank for my pick today, so I 'spun the wheel' so to speak and came up with this gem from early Savatage.
I absolutely love the 'thickness' of this song's sound especially on the bottom end the way they brought the rhythm section up in the mix.

Hear Scream Murder on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sweet - Fox on the Run

My song pick two years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Whatever Would Robert Have Said?

My song pick three years ago today: Steve Vai - Kill the Guy with the Ball/The God Eaters

My song pick four years ago today: Banchee - John Doe

My song pick five years ago today: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Song Picks By Genre:

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement