2353 The Kinks - All Day and All of the Night

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DqPMsuqlL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: All Day and All of the Night (single); Year: 1964; Genre: Hard Rock
Being that I was born way after the "British Invasion" and am more than a generation removed I was more into the bands that were influenced by the British Invasion acts than the bands of the invasion themselves. I might've said it before in previous posts, but after discovering that quite a few of the bands I liked got inspiration from The Kinks I ended up listening to their material and became fan of them as well.
Anyway, I've already picked a few of their songs that I really like, so I figured I would pick one of their biggest hits on this Monday morning. This track was truly ahead of its time back when it was released.

Hear All Day and All of the Night on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Iron Maiden - Caught Somewhere in Time

My song pick two years ago today: Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl

My song pick three years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Mama, I'm Coming Home

My song pick four years ago today: Adam Gilberti - Dragon's First Flight

My song pick five years ago today: Zakk Wylde - Farm Fiddlin'

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Hunting Girl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)