2362 The Cult - Fire Woman

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51X00v5%2BKuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Sonic Temple; Year: 1989; Genre: Hard Rock
I had this band on my mind this morning. This was actually the first song I ever heard from The Cult, although since I've come to like some of their other songs a bit more. That being said, it's still one of my favourites of theirs.

Watch the music video clip to Fire Woman on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - Free as a Bird

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Julie Don't Live Here

My song pick three years ago today: Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - My Soul For You

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - D-Rider

My song pick five years ago today: Duran Duran - Rio

My song pick six years ago today: Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off