2349 Deep Purple - Child in Time

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-lHj35GfL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Deep Purple in Rock; Year: 1970; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
This is one that Woordenaar picked about a year ago that I ran into the other day and thought I'd pick it. Actually I hadn't heard this track for a few years now; it certainly brought back some memories.

Hear Child in Time on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Peter Gabriel - Shock the Monkey

My song pick two years ago today: Stormwarrior - Foreign Shores

My song pick three years ago today: Larry Greene - Through the Fire

My song pick four years ago today: Puhdys - Geh Dem Wind Nicht Aus Dem Wege

My song pick five years ago today: Journey - Lights

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Anthem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)