2365 Duran Duran - The Reflex

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61TFEwVleOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Seven and the Ragged Tiger; Year: 1983; Genre: Pop/Rock/New Wave
I'm kind of homering out by picking a song from a band I really like. While this is one of Duran Duran's more popular songs, it's not one of my personal favourites, but I still like to listen to The Reflex every now and then.

Hear The Reflex on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Savatage - The Storm

My song pick two years ago today: John Dowland - In Darkness We Dwell

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - I Love the Night

My song pick four years ago today: The Byrds - Eight Miles High

My song pick five years ago today: Wings - Band on the Run

My song pick six years ago today: Faith No More - Woodpecker From Mars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello