2363 Soundgarden - Fell on Dark Days

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/d2/06/72e1808a8da0826129005110.L.jpg
From: Superunknown; Year: 1994; Genre: Alternative Metal
It's another busy day, so I'm making a quick pick from one of my favourite bands. This is a great track with all of the brooding and intricacies that make Soundgarden's music so great.

Hear Fell on Dark Days on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Driven

My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - Go Now

My song pick three years ago today: Queen - 39

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Standing at the Edge

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Nocturne

My song pick six years ago today: Head East - Never Been Any Reason


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn