2357 Luther Davis Group - You Can Be a Star

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhgBBpcxJEFScFkF5L23ZGIQMW909AUzoFCV0i2X-aGsZrJN3HTEaUKYYBIogKlSLHBh5oEz1vXEmucseid8YMqCeo9cOs9yFb8VPTFzFtljURO4EPobfLsLK9_1i1TsXu7McxOijcC-iab/s1600/luther+davis+group.jpg
From: You Can Be a Star (single); Year: 2003 (1979); Genre: Funk/Soul
It's another Friday and also my 18th Funky Friday in a row. This is one that has been on my mind off and on for a bit now and thought I would use it for just such an occasion.
I don't know much about the Luther Davis Group or this song, but it's an incredibly fun, feel-good song to listen to and one I like a lot.

Hear You Can Be a Star on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Megadeth - Hangar 18

My song pick two years ago today: Black 47 - Different Drummer

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - The First Song

My song pick four years ago today: Forest - A Glade Somewhere

My song pick five years ago today: Weather Report - Teen Town

My song pick six years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1068 - Orchestral Suite No.3 in D-Major, "Air"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)