2358 Porcupine Tree - Bonnie the Cat

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Fwit%2BWq7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The Incident; Year: 2009; Genre: Progressive Rock
This is one I was randomly thinking about today and took it as a sign to pick it. Some pretty awesome heavy prog rock; perfect for a Saturday.

Hear Bonnie the Cat on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You

My song pick two years ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op. 31 No. 2 - Piano Sonata No. 17 in D minor "Tempest"

My song pick three years ago today: David Bowie - Diamond Dogs

My song pick four years ago today: Sky - Toccata

My song pick five years ago today: Journey - Who's Crying Now

My song pick six years ago today: Billy Joel - Only the Good Die Young


Comments

  1. Love this song completely and absolutely. Easily my fave from The Incident.

    Have you heard Steven Wilson's Raven That Refused to Sing? That album is incredible. I play it constantly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's the best track on the album.
      Yeah, I listened to that album once and should again; it's pretty good too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade