2369 Rush - The Anarchist

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ldddeoAEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Clockwork Angels; Year: 2012; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I was listening to Rush's most recent album the other day giving it another objective listen more than a year on. The Anarchist is one of the tracks that I didn't really care for when I first heard Clockwork Angels, but it has grown on me and has become one of my favourites on the album.

Hear The Anarchist on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Audioslave - Cochise

My song pick two years ago today: Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos - Media Vita in Morte Sumus

My song pick three years ago today: Stahlhammer - Der Zerbrochene Traum

My song pick four years ago today: Charles Gounod - Funeral March of a Marionette

My song pick five years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

My song pick six years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello