2361 UFO - Too Hot To Handle

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51t%2BtdfDB9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Lights Out; Year: 1977; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Making kind of a quick pick today. Since I have only picked one from UFO already I thought I would pick another one of their songs.

Hear Too Hot To Handle on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stratovarius - Chasing Shadows

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R.

My song pick three years ago today: Tarot - Pilot of All Dreams

My song pick four years ago today: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - 10th Man Down

My song pick six years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Donna Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn