2432 The Cosmic Sound Orchestra - Fly Some Funk Up to the Moon

http://dreamchimney.com/tracks/artist_images/24896_image0_20100115_auto.jpg
From: Fly Some Funk Up to the Moon; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk/Soul/Disco
It's yet another Friday and I'm still keeping my streak of making Funky Friday picks with this being my 28th consecutive. This track has a little more of a dated 70's sound to it, but it's excellent all the same and a great track for a Funky Friday.

Hear Fly Some Funk Up to the Moon on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Laura Branigan - Self Control

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - Starship Trooper

My song pick three years ago today: Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul

My song pick four years ago today: Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode

My song pick five years ago today: J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss

My song pick six years ago today: Queensrÿche - Anybody Listening?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn