2060 Laura Branigan - Self Control

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PSPP6vl4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Self Control; Year: 1984; Genre: Pop/Rock
Lately it seems as if I've been picking a lot of progressive rock, so I figured that I would shake things up a bit. I've actually been wanting to pick something from Laura Branigan for a while now; I grew up listening to a lot of her music and it has stayed with me over the years. This is one of her more notable songs and among my favourites of her material.

Watch a music video clip with Self Control on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yes - Starship Trooper

My song pick two years ago today: Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul

My song pick three years ago today: Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode

My song pick four years ago today: J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss

My song pick five years ago today: Queensrÿche - Anybody Listening?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)