2688 Rush - Chemistry

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PqujI8p2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Subdivisions, Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I have to say that every time I listen to the Signals album I like it even more, it's a great album; there are really no weak songs, every song is strong in its own way. Strangely enough, this song is one of, if not the last song where Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson wrote lyrics.

Hear Chemistry on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rick James - Super Freak

My song pick two years ago today: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Three to Get Ready

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Rammstein

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - You Send Me

My song pick five years ago today: Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick six years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Portrait of Tracy

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Time Stand Still


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade