1576 Rammstein - Rammstein

1576 Rammstein - Rammstein
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/40/a8/9179d250fca061063b8c2010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Herzeleid, Year: 1995
Genre: Neue Deutche Härte/Industrial Metal


About three weeks ago I picked Rammstein's new single and since then that post shot itself into my top ten most viewed posts of all time, which is quite fast. Usually popular posts take at least ten months to a year to get there, but I guess you should never underestimate Rammstein. Anyway, I figured I would pick another one of their songs to mark the occasion.
This song of the band's namesake, of course, hails from their first album and is actually one of the first songs written by the band. It was written about the Ramstein Airshow Disaster, which happened in 1988. From what I've read many believe that the band was named after the event as well, however the band has denied that assertion.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - You Send Me

My song pick two years ago today: Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick three years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Portrait of Tracy

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Time Stand Still

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade