2842 Sly and the Family Stone - Frisky

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51r6hn7NvwL._SS280.jpg
From: Fresh; Year: 1973; Genre: Funk/Soul
Another Friday has snuck up on me again, so, as you guessed it; it's another Funky Friday!
For this one, which is my 87th straight, it felt perfect to pick something from the legendary Sly and the Family Stone. This was one of that I've come to like, and it's an excellent track with a great balance of funkiness and soul.

Hear Frisky on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bob Seger - Main Street

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - Scaretail

My song pick three years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Japanese Girl

My song pick four years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Amish Paradise

My song pick five years ago today: The Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls

My song pick six years ago today: Band of Horses - Our Swords

My song pick seven years ago today: Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn