2860 Alestorm - Magnetic North

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61HFu6QlTHL._SS280.jpg
From: Sunset on the Golden Age; Year: 2014; Genre: Power Metal/Celtic Folk Metal/Pirate Metal
I had some Alestorm on my mind this morning; as I always do, I took it as that I needed to pick one of their songs. When thinking of the song I would pick this one with a really well-defined and pretty melody immediately came to mind; it is definitely one of my favourites from their newest album.

Hear Magnetic North on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Grateful Dead - Hell in a Bucket

My song pick two years ago today: The Police - Invisible Sun

My song pick three years ago today: Screaming Trees - Shadow of the Season

My song pick four years ago today: Genesis - The Musical Box

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - The Dungeons Are Calling

My song pick six years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - I'm Alive

My song pick seven years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade