1706 Sly and the Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

From: Greatest Hits; Year: 1969, (1970); Genre: Funk/Soul
The other day whilst out taking a walk I had this song start running through my mind incessantly; I thought it would make a fantastic "Funky Friday" pick.

Hear Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) on YouTube.
Watch a classic live television performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

My song pick two years ago today: Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Spirit of the Radio

My song pick four years ago today: Duke Ellington (Earle Hagen) - Harlem Nocturne

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade