1703 Alestorm - Heavy Metal Pirates

From: Leviathan EP; Year: 2008; Genre: Celtic Folk Metal/Pirate Metal
I was thinking about a few other songs to pick today, but none of them seemed quite right. After a bit I thought I would pick a song from one of the bands I've been listening to a lot of lately.
This is a semi-rare track that comes off of their Leviathan EP, which was released the same year as their first album, (Captain Morgan's Revenge), under the Alestorm name. This one is more of a straight-ahead heavy metal song than a lot of their other material, but still has their unique sound and, of course, lyrical content.

Hear Heavy Metal Pirates on YouTube.




My song pick a year ago today: Guns N' Roses - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick two years ago today: Bon Jovi - Bounce

My song pick three years ago today: The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

My song pick four years ago today: Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Song Picks By Genre:

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement