1710 Supertramp - Rudy

From: Crime of the Century; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was drawing a blank for today's pick, but for some reason felt like listening to some Supertramp. Crime of the Century has become one of my favourites from the band; I thought I would pick one off of that album. Funny enough, I've already picked most of my favourite songs from the album already.
This is the longest song off of the album, clocking in at over seven minutes in length. While it's not my favourite track on the record, in my opinion it's one of their best songs. I love how it was written/arranged with all of the different musical ideas.

Hear Rudy on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra - Alexander's Ragtime Band

My song pick two years ago today: Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - 6:00
 
My song pick four years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn