1720 Wings - Jet

From: Band on the Run; Year: 1973; Genre: Pop/Rock
I had this song running through my mind last night and, as I usually do, I thought I would add it.
I would have to say that this is one of my, I dunno, let's say one of my top three songs that Paul McCartney penned. I love how they utilized the synthesizers as one of the main driving forces for the entire song.

Hear Jet on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '76 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Welcome Home

My song pick two years ago today: Puhdys - Alt Wie Ein Baum

My song pick three years ago today: Christian Pezold - Minuet in G Major (Anna Magdalena Notebook II), BWV Anh. 114

My song pick four years ago today: Berlin - The Metro

+

Comments

  1. I'm glad you like my blog; thanks a lot for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade