1724 Bachman & Turner - Slave to the Rhythm

From: Bachman & Turner; Year: 2010; Genre: Hard Rock
A while ago I saw Randy Bachman and C.F. Turner perform on a televised live performance and discovered the music from this album. While I've never have really liked anything from the band released after the Freeways album, even at that I look at Freeways as a major letdown on all aspects, I've been very happy with this new one from Bachman & Turner. Although technically it's not a "Bachman-Turner Overdrive" album in name, it has their signature hard-hitting Canadian hard rock sound.

Hear Slave to the Rhythm on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - San Tropez

My song pick two years ago today: Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs On The Wing Parts 1 and 2

My song pick four years ago today: Charlie Parker - Blues For Alice

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade