1724 Bachman & Turner - Slave to the Rhythm

From: Bachman & Turner; Year: 2010; Genre: Hard Rock
A while ago I saw Randy Bachman and C.F. Turner perform on a televised live performance and discovered the music from this album. While I've never have really liked anything from the band released after the Freeways album, even at that I look at Freeways as a major letdown on all aspects, I've been very happy with this new one from Bachman & Turner. Although technically it's not a "Bachman-Turner Overdrive" album in name, it has their signature hard-hitting Canadian hard rock sound.

Hear Slave to the Rhythm on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - San Tropez

My song pick two years ago today: Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs On The Wing Parts 1 and 2

My song pick four years ago today: Charlie Parker - Blues For Alice

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off