1709 Beat Crusaders - Hit in the USA

From: P.O.A.: Pop on Arrival; Year: 2005; Genre: Rock
We were up later last night and had a very busy morning to boot, so I'm getting my pick in a wee bit little later. Anyway, last night we finished watching the Animé Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, which was an excellent show. This rather upbeat track from the Japanese Rock band Beat Crusaders was used as the show's theme and I thought it would be a fun song for today's pick.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Watch the full opening from the Animé on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: ABBA - Thank You for the Music

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Home By The Sea

My song pick three years ago today: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

My song pick four years ago today: Alice Cooper - Poison

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn