1718 Alestorm - Pirate Song

From: Black Sails at Midnight; Year: 2009; Genre: Celtic Folk Metal/Pirate Metal
After a rather busy day I had Alestorm playing all of way on my journey home; when this song in particular came on it was fun to sit back and sing along with a pirate accent.
You gotta love the lyrics: "And If I could go back and make my amends; I'd make all those mistakes again; I'd kill every last one of those bastards, my friend."

Hear Pirate Song on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steve Vai - The Attitude Song

My song pick two year ago today: Richard O'Brien & Richard Hartley (from The Rocky Horror Picture Show) - Science Fiction/Double Feature

My song pick three years ago today: Puhdys - Bas Buch

My song pick four years ago today: The Pretenders - Back on the Chain Gang

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn