1698 Midnight Oil - Best of Both Worlds

From: Red Sails in the Sunset; Year:1984; Genre: Rock/New Wave
I had to just do some clean up on my posts that contain my list of songs alphabetically; for some reason the "great new blogger interface" has decided for no reason to either add or remove paragraph breaks. I don't know what it is with them; crap like this was the reason I preferred the old interface. I feel like I've been made an unwilling beta tester for their horrific buggy software that shouldn't have been released. I'm hoping that this is a one-time occurrence; if this keeps happening I will look into finding another blogging service. Anyway, I want to get to the song I'm picking today, not go on another tirade about how bloody awful this "new and improved interface" is.
Whilst I was fixing what had been screwed up by the new interface I happened to notice that I'd only picked one song from Midnight Oil. I remember hearing Midnight Oil a lot back in the '80s and for me listening to them brings on some nostalgia. This is one of my favourites from their '84 release Red Sails in the Sunset. I've always loved how they never pulled any punches and just threw their music in your face.

Hear Best of Both Worlds on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Northern Kings - Don't Stop Believin'

My song pick two years ago today: King Crimson - Thela Hun Ginjeet

My song pick three years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Slang

My song pick four years ago today: Falco - Der Kommissar

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn