3026. Rush - Mission

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81EXoV6s1YL._SX522_.jpg
From: Hold Your Fire; Year: 1987; Genre: Progressive Rock
I'm in the mood for something from Rush today; specifically something from this often overlooked and maligned album. I've always liked and had a special place for their mid-late '80s music even though it's mostly inferior to their music from a decade to five or so years prior.
Anyway, this was one of the four lead singles off their '87 release and is still played quite frequently by the band live to this day.

Hear Mission on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Amnesty - Love Fades

My song pick two years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Days Gone Down (Still Got The Light In Your Eyes)

My song pick three years ago today: Tommy James - Mirage

My song pick four years ago today: The Rolling Stones - In Another Land

My song pick five years ago today: Iron Maiden - Satellite 15... The Final Frontier

My song pick six years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Hold on Tight / Epilogue

My song pick seven years ago today: C.W. McCall - Wolf Creek Pass

My song pick eight years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I'm Driving My Life Away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade