3037. Link Wray - Comanche

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512nmS9oqTL.jpg
From: Link Wray & The Wraymen; Year: 1959/60; Genre: Rock & Roll/Blues Rock
Here's another artist that I've neglected more than a bit: legendary guitarist Link Wray. You gotta love that raucous, dirty, and distorted guitar; might seem passé today, but you have to remember this was the late 1950's that he was playing like that; truly revolutionary.

Hear Comanche on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Foo Fighters - Everlong

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - The Analog Kid

My song pick three years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - The Tell-Tale Heart

My song pick four years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Ethiopia

My song pick five years ago today: Bass Extremes - Glorious Pastorius

My song pick six years ago today: Alexander Courage - Where No Man Has Gone Before (Theme From Star Trek)

My song pick seven years ago today: The Temptations - Get Ready

My song pick eight years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Not Fragile


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade