3042. Danzig - Twist of Cain

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61ZrGsU%2Bi8L._SX522_.jpg
From: Danzig; Year: 1988; Genre: Metal/Hard Rock
For no reason known to me I felt like listening to some early Danzig today and I also thought I would pick one. This song is one of the singles off the record and one of the ones I like.

Hear Twist of Cain on YouTube.


My song pick one year ago today: Humble Pie - Black Coffee

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - The Cross & the Crucible

My song pick three years ago today: Nirvana - Come As You Are

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Space Chase

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Four Wheel Drive

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - When the Crowds are Gone

My song pick seven years ago today: Joe Walsh - Ordinary Average Guy

My song pick eight years ago today: Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn