3023. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Cinnamon Girl

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91cHs7%2B5RuL._SX522_.jpg
From: Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere; Year: 1969; Genre: Rock/Hard Rock
Kind of a busy day happening, so I'm making a more abbreviated pick. This is among my favourites from Neil Young and Crazy Horse; unquestionably a classic track.

Hear Cinnamon Girl on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Another Heart Breaks

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Critique Oblique

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Adjust Me

My song pick four years ago today: Frank Zappa - Treacherous Cretins

My song pick five years ago today: Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra - Skyliner

My song pick six years ago today: Santana - Oye Como Va

My song pick seven years ago today: Joe Walsh - Vote for Me

My song pick eight years ago today: Jerry Reed - East Bound and Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn