3044. Marmalade - Rainbow

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VX4lERFwL.jpg
From: Rainbow: Decca Years; Year: 2000 (1970); Genre: Folk Rock/Sunshine Pop
I've discovered yet another band that I've apparently only made one pick from; the Scottish band The Marmalade.
Anyway, this is another one of their singles; while not exactly my personal style of music, it's still a good song to hear.

Hear Rainbow on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Rosenrot

My song pick three years ago today: Count Basie - One O'Clock Jump

My song pick four years ago today: Nightwish - Storytime

My song pick five years ago today: Kay Kyser and His Orchestra - Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition

My song pick six years ago today: Nightwish feat. Tapio Wilska - The Devil & the Deep Dark Ocean

My song pick seven years ago today: Mason Proffit - Two Hangmen

My song pick eight years ago today: Frank Zappa - Don't Eat The Yellow Snow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn