3021. Primus - Poetry and Prose

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51lFXq3baBL.jpg
From: The Beavis and Butt-Head Experience; Year: 1993; Genre: Alternative Metal/Funk Metal
This one brings back some memories; I listened to this track and album a lot back in the day. A very fun song from this compilation album and Primus at their best as usual.

Hear Poetry and Prose on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Budapest

My song pick two years ago today: Ozark Mountain Daredevils - If You Wanna Get to Heaven

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - Lie

My song pick four years ago today: Aerosmith - Home Tonight

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Overseer Overture / Flight from Lucifer

My song pick six years ago today: The Beatles - Think for Yourself

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen feat. David Bowie - Under Pressure

My song pick eight years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Touch of Grey


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn