3415. Warren Zevon - Hit Somebody! (The Hockey Song)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51PWhwOVdLL._SS500.jpg
From: My Ride's Here; Year: 2002; Genre: Rock
I was fully intending on picking another song today, however, when I saw the song I picked nine years ago I started binging on Warren Zevon, and thus, I am now picking another one of his. Amazingly though, I haven't picked one of his songs for quite some time, so it's long overdue anyway.
This is one that anyone from northern climates should probably thematically identify with somewhat. Plus it's fun hearing David Letterman yelling "Hit Somebody" through the choruses.

Hear Hit Somebody! (The Hockey Song) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Danzig - Twist of Cain

My song pick two years ago today: Humble Pie - Black Coffee

My song pick three years ago today: Pallas - The Cross & the Crucible

My song pick four years ago today: Nirvana - Come As You Are

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Space Chase

My song pick six years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Four Wheel Drive

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - When the Crowds are Gone

My song pick eight years ago today: Joe Walsh - Ordinary Average Guy

My song pick nine years ago today: Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)