3418. Kansas - Fight Fire With Fire

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZZiFYcWL._SX425_.jpg
From: Drastic Measures; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock
Had Kansas on my mind this morning; this early '80s hit still showed they had it. And whilst not equaling their hits of the '70s it's quite a good song in its own right.

Hear Fight Fire With Fire on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Johnny Cash - Thanksgiving Prayer

My song pick two years ago today: Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie

My song pick three years ago today: Fates Warning - One Thousand Fires

My song pick four years ago today: Dick Dale - Bandito

My song pick five years ago today: Dream Theater - A Nightmare to Remember

My song pick six years ago today: Bob Marley & the Wailers - Jamming

My song pick seven years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Crossfire

My song pick eight years ago today: 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - ...And The Mouse Police Never Sleeps


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn