3401. Elton John - Saturday's Alright for Fighting

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81bb62joD5L._SX522_.jpg
From: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road; Year: 1973; Genre: Hard Rock
I thought I'd already chosen this track at some point in the past, so I thought I would go ahead and fix it. One of Elton John's harder rockers is certain to make you get up and move.

Hear Saturday's Alright for Fighting on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Laura Branigan - Gloria

My song pick two years ago today: The Zombies - Care of Cell 44

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - The Great Salt Lake

My song pick four years ago today: Stahlhammer - Eisenherz

My song pick five years ago today: Exist†Trace - RESONANCE

My song pick six years ago today: Three Dog Night - One Man Band

My song pick seven years ago today: The Eagles - Outlaw Man

My song pick eight years ago today: Def Leppard - Lets Get Rocked

My song pick nine years ago today: Alabama - Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade