3395. Guns N' Roses - Patience

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81HNBx8PeUL._SX522_.jpg
From: G N'R Lies; Year: 1989; Genre: Rock/Soft Rock
When out and about earlier this one came on the radio, and since I haven't picked one from GN'R for a while now I thought I would make this acoustic ballad my Thursday pick.

Hear Patience on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Yes - It Was All We Knew

My song pick two years ago today: Billy Joel - Worse Comes to Worse

My song pick three years ago today: Marillion - Assassing

My song pick four years ago today: Ian Anderson - Kismet in Suburbia

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Fable of a Failed Race

My song pick six years ago today: Billy Joel - It's Still Rock and Roll to Me

My song pick seven years ago today: Daft Punk - One More Time

My song pick eight years ago today: Al Stewart - Time Passages

My song pick nine years ago today: Stealer's Wheel - Star


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn