3420. Yes - Heart of the Sunrise

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81XD230AlVL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fragile; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
Got in the mood last night into this morning for some more Yes.
This is another one of their great magnum opuses, which closed out their hit album Fragile. This one's got all the musical technicality they are known for; every member really shines in this one.

Hear Heart of the Sunrise on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Grass Roots - Lady Pleasure

My song pick two years ago today: Ohio Players - Jive Turkey

My song pick three years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Weasel Stomping Day

My song pick four years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Take a Pebble

My song pick five years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus

My song pick six years ago today: Supertramp - Just a Normal Day

My song pick seven years ago today: Northern Kings - Hello

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Fallen On Hard Times

My song pick nine years ago today: Mr. Big - Wild World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn