3408. AC/DC - Big Guns

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51sphSi5h5L.jpg
From: Last Action Hero (soundtrack); Year: 1993; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I don't know why, but I had this song on my mind this morning and as per usual, I am picking it. Whilst I'm not a big fan of the movie, the soundtrack was amazing; there's a lot of great music to be heard, especially this one.

Hear Big Gun on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Yardbirds - For Your Love

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Thank You For The Feeling

My song pick three years ago today: Symphonic Theater of Dreams - The Ministry of Lost Souls

My song pick four years ago today: R.E.M. - What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

My song pick five years ago today: Steely Dan - Bodhisattva

My song pick six years ago today: UFO - Rock Bottom

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Baker St. Muse

My song pick eight years ago today: Toto - Hold the Line

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Kissing Willie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn