3298. Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51HBMr14AxL.jpg
From: Touch; Year: 1983; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
After seeing the title to this song I immediately had it playing through my mind; I have to say it definitely brings back memories. The Eurythmics are probably one of the bands that imprinted the electronic sounds of the early 1980s on my mind. I'm actually kind of surprised I had not picked one of their songs yet; I thought I did.
Anyway, I've always loved the way they balanced the overall melancholy feelings and lyrics with the stronger, and powerful aspects as well.

Hear Here Comes the Rain Again on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jefferson Airplane - Plastic Fantastic Lover

My song pick two years ago today: Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself

My song pick three years ago today: Muse - Explorers

My song pick four years ago today: The Pretenders - Middle of the Road

My song pick five years ago today: U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name

My song pick six years ago today: Uriah Heep - Wizard

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen - Bicycle Race

My song pick eight years ago today: The Doors - Love Me Two Times


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade