3306. Ozric Tentacles - Oakum

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51X9jGpJF%2BL.jpg
From: Spirals in Hyperspace; Year: 2004; Genre: Space Rock/Progressive Rock
Got into the mood to pick another one from this incredible band. This one's very spacy and all full of that prog goodness; a feast for the ears in the extreme.

Hear Oakum on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Genesis - Man On the Corner

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Working John, Working Joe

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - The Enemy Within (Part 1 of Fear)

My song pick four years ago today: Paris - Pale Horse, Pale Rider

My song pick five years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Simple Dreams

My song pick six years ago today: Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California

My song pick seven years ago today: Band of Horses - Islands on the Coast

My song pick eight years ago today: Jim Croce - Roller Derby Queen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)