3389. Dazz Band - To the Roof

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130924000715/lyricwiki/images/5/52/Dazz_Band_-_Joystick.jpg
From: Joystick; Year: 1983; Genre: Funk/Electronic
Since I've been picking so much early 80s music I thought I would not only continue doing so with this piece of very '80s sounding "electrofunk" and being able to keep my streak of Funky Fridays going too. So, even though I started back on Monday instead of Sunday, why not make it official and call it an "Early '80s Theme Week;" (even though the Japan's Quiet Life was released in December of '79).

Hear To the Roof on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jan & Dean - The Little Old Lady from Pasadena

My song pick two years ago today: Buddy Holley and the Crickets - Maybe Baby

My song pick three years ago today: Lou Reed - Satellite of Love

My song pick four years ago today: Alestorm - Barrett's Privateers

My song pick five years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song

My song pick six years ago today: Miles Davis - So What

My song pick seven years ago today: Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You

My song pick eight years ago today: J.S. Bach - BWV 659 - Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland

My song pick nine year ago today: Billy Thorpe - Children of the Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn