3016. Jan & Dean - The Little Old Lady from Pasadena

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61b6Q%2BoqyBL._SS280.jpg
From: The Little Old Lady from Pasadena; Year: 1964; Genre: Surf Rock/Pop
I had this fun song running through my mind yesterday and it's still in my mind this morning. This one brings back a lot of memories for me from when I was growing up; my Dad had this one along with many other 60s surf rock/pop hits and we must've listened to this one over at least 500 times. It's quite a cute track about a sweet old lady who is the king of street racing in the Los Angeles area.

Hear The Little Old Lady from Pasadena on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Buddy Holley and the Crickets - Maybe Baby

My song pick two years ago today: Lou Reed - Satellite of Love

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - Barrett's Privateers

My song pick four years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song

My song pick five years ago today: Miles Davis - So What

My song pick six years ago today: Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You

My song pick seven years ago today: J.S. Bach - BWV 659 - Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland

My song pick eight year ago today: Billy Thorpe - Children of the Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn