2450 Peter Gabriel - Steam

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510lHfWtKEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Us; Year: 1992; Genre: Progressive Rock/Funk Rock
I was kind of drawing a blank this morning, so I picked one off the top of my mind. I've been wanting to pick another one from Peter Gabriel, so now is as good a time as ever.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Phil Collins - Something Happened on the Way to Heaven

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 2

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Black Blade

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rock Island

My song pick six years ago today: Cheap Trick - Mighty Wings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)