3190. Rush - Making Memories

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/8171wH9B6bL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fly By Night; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
In the mood for some earlier Rush this morning, so I'm picking one.
This has got more of straight-up sound and feel than most of the rest of the songs on the album and yet fits really well along side them. I really like the guitar playing on this one; a definite uplifting track.

Hear Making Memories on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Let’s Go Down to Funksville

My song pick two years ago today: The Saxons - The Saxon War Cry

My song pick three years ago today: Queen - Princes of the Universe

My song pick four years ago today: Supertramp - Rudy

My song pick five years ago today: Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra - Alexander's Ragtime Band

My song pick six years ago today: Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again

My song pick seven years ago today: Dream Theater - 6:00
 
My song pick eight years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade