3560. Jethro Tull - The Pine Martin's Jig

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/519D7HMN4ZL.jpg
From: A; Year: 1980; Genre: Folk Rock/Hard Rock
Feeling really sick today, so I'm making a quick pick. This is one of my favourites from the album, which is a great mix of the older hard folk rock era and the newer electronic music they were moving into.

Hear The Pine Martin's Jig on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rush - Making Memories

My song pick two years ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Let’s Go Down to Funksville

My song pick three years ago today: The Saxons - The Saxon War Cry

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - Princes of the Universe

My song pick five years ago today: Supertramp - Rudy

My song pick six years ago today: Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra - Alexander's Ragtime Band

My song pick seven years ago today: Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again

My song pick eight years ago today: Dream Theater - 6:00
 
My song pick nine years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)