2463 Curved Air - Heaven (Never Seemed So Far Away)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51imQucH9KL._SY300_.jpg
From: Airborne; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock
I'm having an extremely busy day and am making a quick pick. This track comes off of the Curved Air's last studio album prior to them disbanding, however, they did eventually get back together in '08 and made another one, which was released this year oddly enough.

Hear Heaven (Never Seemed So Far Away) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alestorm - Rum

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Slave to the Rhythm

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - San Tropez

My song pick four years ago today: Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz

My song pick five years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs On The Wing Parts 1 and 2

My song pick six years ago today: Charlie Parker - Blues For Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade