3101. Bob Welch - Hot Love, Cold World

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71pGs3sPf5L._SX522_.jpg
From: French Kiss; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
The hard back-beat and the funky bass line are two of the biggest draws in this one for me in this lesser hit from Mr. Welch's debut solo album. It's unquestionably in his typical style that's always a treat to the ears.

Hear Hot Love, Cold World on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

My song pick two years ago today: UFO - Too Hot To Handle

My song pick three years ago today: Stratovarius - Chasing Shadows

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R.

My song pick five years ago today: Tarot - Pilot of All Dreams

My song pick six years ago today: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

My song pick seven years ago today: Nightwish - 10th Man Down

My song pick eight years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Donna Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn