3474. Gloryhammer - Questlords of Inverness, Ride to the Galactic Fortress!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91KsXguyW4L._SX522_.jpg
From: Space 1992: Rise of the Chaos Wizards; Year: 2015; Genre: Power Metal
Every time I hear Gloryhammer their epic music brings a smile to my face and makes me want to go out and save the universe. They are one of those bands that is just awesome in their delivery; don't take themselves too seriously and want to tell an outrageous tale set to high-Adrenalin European metal. Yeah, it's pretentious, but who cares; this is pure epicness!

Hear Questlords of Inverness, Ride to the Galactic Fortress! on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bob Welch - Hot Love, Cold World

My song pick two years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

My song pick three years ago today: UFO - Too Hot To Handle

My song pick four years ago today: Stratovarius - Chasing Shadows

My song pick five years ago today: The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R.

My song pick six years ago today: Tarot - Pilot of All Dreams

My song pick seven years ago today: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

My song pick eight years ago today: Nightwish - 10th Man Down

My song pick nine years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Donna Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade