4245. Faith No More - The Real Thing

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51DNhjNnWJL.jpg
From: The Real Thing; Year: 1989; Genre: Alternative Metal
I heard some of The Real Thing yesterday wanted to pick another one off this album today; I settled on the title track for no reason whatsoever other than I like it a lot. This is one of those songs that, in my opinion, should've been one of the hits, but for whatever reason it did not make it.

Hear The Real Thing on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jethro Tull - Doctor To My Disease

My song pick 2 years ago today: Dire Straits - Private Investigations

My song pick 3 years ago today: Deep Purple - Hallelujah

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Rhythm Machine - Put a Smile on Time

My song pick 5 years ago today: Dream Theater - Pull Me Under

My song pick 6 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Another One Rides the Bus

My song pick 7 years ago today: Genesis - The Knife

My song pick 8 years ago today: Spaghetti Western Orchestra - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Wabash Cannonball

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ray Stevens - Gitarzan

My song pick 11 years ago today: REO Speedwagon - Back on the Road Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In